Rudolfinum is the work of J. Zitek and J. Schultz and was constructed during the years 1876 – 1884 and named in honour of Crown Prince Rudolf of Hapsburg. It was originally designed as an art gallery and House of Artists and then in 1946 it became the seat of the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra. The main hall - the Dvorak Hall - is world famous as a place where the Prague Spring music festival concerts take place every year.